Sunday, July 11, 2010

I have been addicted to photography ever since my dad bought me my first DSLR camera, Canon EOS 1000D.

Photography is something that can be very addictive and there are a lot people out there who owns a DSLR camera but few can really fully utilize this gadjet.


Being a rookie at this I really have a lot to learn, I wonder if there is any class or workshop I can have the opportunity to attend?


I like this photograph of this horse because he saw me approaching and immediately came out to pose for me, no kidding! The only thing he did not do is show his teeth if not it would be like one of those horse advertisement selling you toothpaste or something.

Freeze the moment. I really like capturing water fountains where you get to freeze those water droplets. I am mesmerized by the fact that I am able to do that.



My favourite photograph to date is actually this photograph I took of a flower which I have no idea as to the reason why I like it so much. Maybe its the colour?
So, my passion for photography does not stop just yet. There are more to be captured, new skills to learn and old skills to master. I am still young and I shall fully make the most out of it.




0 comments:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Facebook Page