Saturday, August 14, 2010

Have you ever got tired of staring at the same screen everyday? Well, maybe not but I am someone who cannot stand looking at the same thing everyday so I personalized a few of my most visited social networks and websites. This is just a little bit of sharing I want to do. Sharing is caring right? Okay, maybe not but still, here it is, the yakster's personalized pages.


Facebook


Twitter
Sina (Chinese twitter)
Google homepage
Of course, there are many more but who wants to see anyway? Here is the link to the website I got most of my website skins from: Hot Layouts 2 U.


However, there are many other sites to go to but I prefer that website as it has very easy access and simple steps to follow. Enjoy personalizing your pages!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Facebook Page