Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yak Photography: Secret Garden

Here are a few pictures I took after I went for Taylor's Asaban Festival 2010. I will upload only a few for now and will add more later on. It is actually taken at One Utama's Secret Garden which you can pay a visit to on Saturdays and Sundays. Admission is free and be sure to be there at least by 5 p.m. The place was breath-taking and beautiful.

Simplicity at its best
Can you see how huge the plant is?
Life size ruler to help you measure
Very 'Ang' flower
Double the flower, double the joy
Orange, its blinding
Animal prints?
I must have my crystals shot
More pictures will be uploaded soon but this is just a sneak peak. I will also post up my review on Taylor's Asaban Festival and pictures I there. Just as a warning, its going to be a long post.

PS: I actually went to One Utama with wearing my yukata and the yakster's sister pretended she didn't know me. What to do, my father wanted to bring me there right after he picked me up from Taylor's and I was so eager to go to refuse.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Facebook Page