Friday, February 11, 2011

Hey blog,

It is a technical problem I assume which will explain why all the pictures in all my post has been broken and cannot be viewed. As it is really depressing to delete all the post I have written I decided to just leave it be with all the broken pictures in it. Time is so limited and precious that I feel as though every single moment of it has to be used to do something beneficial such as reading a text book or researching for an assignment. Even to update this blog made me think twice as it is precious time wasted.


From this post on if I am writing a blog entry of little significance the pictures I upload will be from my tumblr. I have made up my mind to keep blogging at minimum unless necessary which is obviously not for now because I have assignments that will keep me burning the midnight oil. How are you managing your time?

0 comments:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Facebook Page