Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yak Music: Hurricane Venus by BoA

I know this music video has been out for a while now but I just have to write this review because I was a bit disappointed with Game by BoA. Eventually, she came out with another music video featuring the song Hurricane Venus.



Video from Especial Thoughts official You Tube Channel.

My comment is, this is definitely the kind of music video you expect from a super star like BoA. In my opinion, she managed to make up or the disappointed by Game. Although, this music video is not the best I have seen or heard so far but it is a very well done music video and she performed well in it. Dance moves are not fantastic but it has more steps compared to Game.

Moving on, I find this song slightly better as well because it has more singing compared to Game and you can hear her powerful vocals. However, she repeated Hurricane Venus so many times and that is all I can remember from the song. Not bad though. I think it will make a very nice dance track but not really for easy listening. I recommend this song while working out a sweat at the gym too.

Yak Ratings: 8.5/10

3 comments:

eminey626 said...

ohyeah~! hurricane venus! i love this song too!

Kin's Yong said...

BoA can be the female version of Bi Rain

Amy Lim Su Yen said...

@eminey Yeah XD Nice to dance along with XD
@Key Agree! XD

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Facebook Page