Sunday, March 13, 2011

Photography, videography and now presenting to you lomography.
I do not believe I did not discover lomography earlier.
It is photography with a tinge of uniqueness.

Due to time constraints because of assignments, exams, AIESEC and well, facebook I have not been writing any posts in this blog let alone write articles for it.
I do feel a bit ashamed that I am so actively caught up in the facebook revolution.
 There is no doubt I love social media for instance, twitter, tumblr and so on but since when did I like to post comments and update status in facebook?
Well, the influence of social networking has affected me now.

Anyway, here are a few things I currently have on my shoulders.
Assignments, exams, AIESEC, marathon training and The Star Public Speaking competition.
My usual hectic and busy life is back and I cannot tell you how much I miss being occupied.
I know, I know, I love stress and I am crazy but hey, this is me.
With all the things I am preoccupied with I even lost 1kg this week alone.
And lost a lot of sleep too but all is good, life is good.

1 comments:

thomas said...

nice lomo,hopefully it's the begining of more post.

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Facebook Page