Here is a video I took of Lee Hom singing Ni Bu Zhi Dao De Shi and also the part where My FM Dj, Royce interviews Lee Hom on stage. It was not possible to take everything so I took the best parts and combined them together. The video is from Especial Thoughts official YouTube channel that was just created.
All videos from now onwards can be found at Especial Thoughts YouTube channel. Hence, for more videos like this, do subscribe to Especial Thoughts YouTube channel, username suyenlimamy.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Taylor's Asaban Festival (TAF) 2010 Official Poster Are you free on the 28 August 2010? If you are then the good news is.....yes...
-
It cannot be denied that Korean music is seeping into most of our lives and because of its increasing popularity. More and more Korean group...
-
Have you start planning for your school holidays in March, June or September? If you have not plan anything for the holidays then I highly r...
-
Yak Topic: How to wear a yukata? Yak Event: Taylor's Asaban Fest 2010 Is everyone getting ready to attend Taylor's Asaban Festival...
-
Yak Malaysia/ Topic: Puasa Ramadhan I am not referring to the novel Fasting, Feasting but rather about Ramadhan. Even though I am not musl...
My Blog List
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment